APC Back-UPS RS 1500 VA 230V
This high performance desktop battery backup offers maximum protection for computers. The fully featured APC RS features up to 4 battery backup outlets with automatic voltage regulation (AVR), enabling you to work through even the most frequent brownouts and power sags, keeping 75 minutes of battery power for when you need it most. For printers and other devices that do not store or process information, up to three additional outlets provide surge protection. Telephone dataline surge protection safeguards against surges entering via Telephone, ISDN or ADSL connections. The PowerChute Personal Edition software features easy-to-use safe system shutdown with sophisticated power management.
• Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
• Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Automatically corrects low and high voltage conditions, allowing you to work through brownouts and overvoltages without discharging the battery. This saves battery life, increases uptime, and improves your productivity.
• LED status indicators - Enables quick understanding and response to visual indicators showing UPS status.
• Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
• Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.